Circulation and ABC
Using our own unique and exclusive magazine and newspaper services targeted to business networks across print in both new and also back-issues copies as wel as digital editons, DLT Media can make an immediate and significant impact on your ABC certified circulation by increasing your Business Subscription sales as well as CFD and e-Editions copy. DLT Media is a member of ABC and all our distribution channels are certified.
• Potential to reach over 3 million domestic readers every month in South Africa.
• Established networks. We have been trading since 2001 and the DLT Media Group supplies over 35,000 businesses.
• Premium locations across a portfolio of independent and blue chip businesses.
• Cost effective media placement - on average one copy per venue to maximise copy exposure.
• Limited participation and exclusivity against competitors in waiting areas.
• Long-term commitment from businesses - no unsolicited deliveries.
• Copies can be claimed with ABC
• Target different business sectors and regions and work within budgetary constraints.
• Maintain circulation levels during changing economic situations.
Using our products and services offered to businesses, DLT Media can make a significant impact on your ABC certified circulation by increasing your Business Subscription sales as well as your CFD, Back Issue and e-Edition certified distribution.
DLT Media have increased Business Subscriptions on many of South Africa's leading titles:
13.2% onto a leading women's fashion title
10.1% onto a leading men's lifestyle title
9.5% onto a leading women's fashion title
8.4% onto a leading women's fashion title
DLT Media can also have a major impact on your total average circulation by distributing CFD into targeted business networks:
4.8% onto a leading men's lifestyle title's total average circulation
4.6% onto a leading motoring title's total average circulation
All copies distributed by DLT Media can be claimed by ABC.